If you’re not able to visit our clinic and have your consultation done in-person, don’t worry! You can send us your photos via e-mail / Skype / WhatsApp / Viber / FB Messenger and after having analysed them, we can approximately define the possible outcomes, set realistic expectations and discuss the details of the procedure before actually setting up a date for the final consultation and surgery in our clinic. This method of preoperative communication is intended for all of our future patients that live outside Zagreb / Croatia and are not able to come for an in-person consultation. Having already done the preliminary online consultation, we can perform the preoperative exam and the surgery on the same day.
In order for us to be able to perform a complete and detailed analysis of your particular case and establish the exact price of the procedure, we would need you to follow these simple guidelines when taking your photos;
- Take the photo from a sufficient distance, keeping the body part you want to operate on in focus; 1,5 meters from the camera should do it. It would be optimal if someone could take your picture for you.
- If you’re taking your own photo, make sure to do it in the mirror, from the suggested distance.
- Make sure to take your photo in front of a monochrome surface, preferably white or light.
- Make sure that the lighting is good and take the photos without flash, in order to make them as sharp and clear as possible.
- Make sure to take the photo from all the necessary angles; frontally, left side view and right side view (turning your entire body to the side)
There are certain procedures that require extra shots from other angles like;
- nostril correction (alaroplasty) – a photo of your nose taken from below, so that we see the nostrils and the nasal tip
- ear correction (otoplasty) – a photo of your ears taken from behind (hair pulled up, so the ears can be clearly seen)
- upper arm correction (brachioplasty) – a photo of your upper body, with your arms raised upwards, elbows bent
- removal of the excess skin on the abdomen (abdominoplasty) – a photo of the abdominal region taken with your body lightly inclined forward
To be able to do a complete analysis of your case, we need to know your medical history and information like;
- height and weight
- information on potential problems with blood sugar, blood pressure and heart conditions
- previous surgeries
- pharmacological therapies and/or allergies
- short description of what bothers you most about the area you want to do surgery on
- short description of the desired result
The complete online analysis of your case is free of charge. You can expect a reply, containing all the relevant information within 24 hours of receiving your e-mail.